Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Good Juju finished

Juju socks


While I was outside yesterday taking not so good photos, I snapped a picture of my finished Good Juju socks. They're just a plain vanilla, cuff down sock pattern knit with Apple Laine's Macintosh. I love Apple Laine! It feels wonderful and it smells amazing. The socks are soft and squishy and a delight to wear.

The Good Juju got the Red Sox all the way to the playoffs but there's only so much Juju can do. I don't want to talk about it or bore all you non-baseball folks but let's just say I think the Red Sox are done. I'm not a fair weather fan but I'm a realist and the Sox don't have what it takes this year. There is still at least one game to be played and I'll be watching like the good little fan I am but the truth of the matter is I'm just waiting for the agony to be over.