Friday, November 17, 2006

When it rains ...



See that tire? That's the front tire on my van. As I was leaving this morning to take the two youngest boys to the dentist I could feel something "funny" with the van. When I got out of the van, this is the sight that awaited me. I absolutely, totally forgot about their dental appointments last week which did not please the office one bit. This was the rescheduled appointment. Thankfully, they took the flat tire news well and we're rescheduled again for a couple of weeks from now.

So. Now I'm home for the day with no chance of going anywhere. I love being home but I don't love being stuck at home. I will shame-facedly admit that I don't have the foggiest idea how to change my own flat tire and so I will have to wait until my lovely husband comes home from work to rescue me.