Saturday, September 16, 2006

Sports Break


That young man in the catcher's gear getting ready to catch that strike is my oldest son. He had a great day behind the plate today. He also had two stolen bases and a great hit. The whole team played wonderfully and they won 9-1. It was a beautiful day to be at the baseball field but MUCH too hot to knit. My yarn kept sticking to my fingers so I gave up knitting and took pictures.

My middle son had a super soccer game. He didn't score but played well and his team won. Again.

Youngest son also had a great game (but only after I left to go to baseball). He scored two goals.

My inlaws are here for the weekend and we have more baseball tomorrow. I think we're also going to the fair so the inlaws can see the boys' entries. I don't think this will be a knitting heavy weekend.