Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Redwood Socks are finished

Redwood Socks

My Redwood socks are done!! I just love how they turned out. The yarn is wonderful and the colors are amazing. I know I've talked about this yarn a lot and I wouldn't be completely honest if I didn't admit that I was somewhat disappointed in how different the skeins were. The first skein had much more of a lightish green color that I thought really added to the scheme. The second skein had much less green and a color that never appeared in the first skein - kind of a chocolate brown. I liked both skeins and I still love the colors but I would have been happier if both skeins had been more alike.

These socks count as my second pair of socks for September for the
Sock A Month Knit Along and also as my socks for the Red Sock Knit Along.

Now I'm ready for Socktoberfest.

But first, an image of fall from my rock garden.

Autumn Sedum

Autumn Sedum