Sunday, May 20, 2007

I've been tagged

Cactusneedles tagged me for this meme that is all over blogville right now.
Here's the deal: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

Seven random facts about me:
1. I have loved baseball and the Boston Red Sox my whole life. When I was a little girl I send Yaz a poem for his birthday and he sent me back an autograph. I sure wish I had that autograph now.

2. I have never been on a diet or followed a budget. I think it's because I have problems with authority - even my own.

3. I am not a great housekeeper but my bed is made every morning and the laundry is always done. The whole house could fall down around me but those two things would be done.

4. I think that pickiness over food is a personality flaw. I know that children may be picky (mine certainly are) but I believe that adults should get over their pickiness. There are very few foods that I will not eat. Of course, I have plenty of other personality flaws.

5. I despise paperwork so much that I am fined every single year for doing my grandmother's guardianship paperwork late. I have also been known to lose bills and other important mail because I just don't want to deal with them. Camp forms, car registrations, medical forms, scout paperwork, bills - they all pile up until someone forces me to deal with them.

6. I received my graduate degree in Counseling and worked as a mental health counselor until I decided to stay home with my children. Although I loved my job and thought I was a good counselor, I can't see myself returning to the field because there is too much insurance paperwork and red tape to deal with. Working with actual people takes up less time than handling their paperwork.

7. If I could choose any other life I wouldn't do so. I'm pretty darn happy with how my life is unfolding. I feel very, very blessed to be with my husband and to be able to stay home to raise our boys. I have been given so much.