Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Pretty things

Amanda 3/2

I finished an Amanda Hat to match the Scrunchable Scarf. I cast on March 1 for a KAL on Ravelry and finished on March 2. It's a sweet hat and I plan to give it to my sister in law along with the scarf for Christmas. Jared wasn't too thrilled with being my latest hat model but he obliged. Odysseus was much more willing to model the hat in progress.

Amanda Hat 1

I also cast on the new Red Sox yarn so I'd have something simple to take with me to Knit Night last Friday. These are my new first Good Juju socks for 2008. They do have kind of a Dr. Seuss look to them and the Louet is a bit finer than I normally care to knit with but I LOVE the stripes. This will be a slow work in progres.

Red Sox sox 1

If you can stand one more pretty picture in this post please scroll down
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Adam cast March 08

That's what Adam's sporting as of this morning. Yup, he broke his arm again (for the record - that's the third time in 13 months). It's a long story which involves a snowboard and a jump (I KNOW!) and a fall. We spent many hours yesterday and today at doctor's and hospitals and now we're home with this pretty new pink and blue cast.

Can you even believe it?