Saturday, March 08, 2008

Pity Party

Box

Wednesday night, while Mr. Baseball hat the older boys at baseball, I had a little pity party for myself. First, I went online and ordered a whole bunch of Malabrigo from Webs. Their discount just makes you want to order more yarn. I had just gotten a credit card statement in the mail with a zero balance so I kept ordering until I hit the 25% discount and ended up with 10 skeins of Malabrigo in my cart.

Box of Malabrigo

After this little bit of retail therapy, I went to the kitchen. There I put on a cd of my favorite musician and cranked it up loud. I made a batch of chocolate chip cookies and had myself a good cry while I washed the dishes. Finally, I ate the cookies hot out of the oven. After about 45 minutes, my pity party was over.

Bunch of Malabrigo

The cookies lasted less than 24 hours but today I received my package from Webs. This Malabrigo should last me a good long while. I've got lots of Christmas presents planned.