Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Sunneshine

Apple Laine Arizona

Do you remember that friendly wager I had going on with Sunne? She contacted me before the World Series began to see if I'd be interested in placing a little bet. She's out in Colorado and was hoping to see the Rockies win and, well, I'm out here on the East Coast and I was pulling mighty hard to see the Red Sox win another World Series. The Red Sox won the World Series and, therefore, I won our little bet.

Sunne had Sheri at The Loopy Ewe send me this beautiful Apple Laine yarn in a colorway called Arizona. It is gorgeous! Apple Laine remains one of my all time favorite yarns and I'm thrilled to have more to knit with.

As if that wasn't enough, I got another package in the mail today sent directly from Sunne herself.

Stitch markers

Aren't those the cutest stitch markers you've ever seen? Little bats and baseballs with Red Sox team colored beads. Sunne knows I knit socks almost exclusively and these are sized for small needles which I really appreciate. Just think of the Good Juju knitting with these will have. Sunne has her own shop where she sells other awesome looking stitch markers. Be sure to check it out.

I'm feeling pretty blessed on this gray, stormy day. Thank you, Sunne.