Monday, August 20, 2007

My SP rocks!

My Secret Pal rocks! Seriously.
I don't know who she is yet but I do know she's from Washington. She went on vacation recently and took thoughts of me with her. She did some fabulous shopping for me while she was gone and then sent me this beach vacation in a box.

Secret Pal swag

I got great books to read (none of which I've read before), very cute postcards, a delicious sounding cookie mix, and cd of beach pictures. Enough to keep me busy for awhile.

Then, of course, she had to send me some yarn. I got some scrumptious Artyarns Ultramerino 4 in some ocean shades of blues, greens and purples. Mmmmm! I've never tried or even seen this yarn before. I love to try new yarns.

Artyarns Ultramerino 4

Thank you, SP!! You really do rock. I can't wait to find out who you are all the way across the country from me.